Friday, June 12, 2009

About baseball...

I was at a yuppie bar hanging out with some friends last week and everyone around us was going crazy about the stupid Philly's game.
So I screamed:
"How many years is it gonna take till humans stop giving a shit about some dude hitting a ball with a fucking stick."
Everyone just looked at me.
A human hit a ball thrown by another human with a stick made by some other humans.
Big fucking deal.
Are their lives so pathetic that they find this exciting?
I'm sorry... ( Not really )
Maybe I've had too much excitement in my life to get excited over some dude hitting a ball with a fucking stick.
What a boring existence it must be.
-E

P.S. Don't get me wrong. Playing sports can be super fun. I actually enjoy playing and partaking in sports. I even enjoy playing baseball. But to be a slab of meat watching a television set and acting like you're there in person and/or actually playing in the game seems pretty silly to me.
Fuck your corporate garbage sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment